Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Pre - Chapter


I'm back from Johor Bahru yesterday. A lot of things happen that mostly make me happy, but few of it make me feel sad and shocked. Yesterday, an accident tragically happen involved a express bus caused 20 passengers died including the bus's driver at Bukit Gantang near Taiping, Perak if i'm not mistaken. I haven't read the full news yet, but i know a little bit of that tragic accident. I'd feel sorry for those who lost any family members, maybe your friends, who knows. May Allah bless them all.

What i'm trying to say that, at the same morning of that accident happen, i'm on the express bus heading to Alor Star from Johor Bahru, when i arrived at Alor Star, one of my good fren had call me and ask me whether i'm OK or not (she had heard the news earliear than me..) I'm stunned at that time. Until now, i'm keep thinking what if i'm one of the victims? What would happen, will my family cry for my death? Will my frens cry for the lost? Hmm..What will happen to my parent if i'd die? I feel very grateful when God still bless me and keeping me alive until now. I would like to send my condolence to all family's members, frens, sistes, brothers that lost their loved one in that accident..
...This bouquet is dedicated to those who killed in that tragic accident...

No comments: